Spending the time, effort, and money required to prepare your home for sale can deliver a great return on investment, significantly boosting the sale price of your property. Your Maison Bridge agent can inspect your property and create a tailored list of improvements you can make to your home before listing it for sale and opening it up for inspection.
Some of the ways you can prepare your home for sale include:
- Apply a fresh coat of paint on rooms that are looking old and tired
- Clear away all clutter, mess, and personal items (photos, documents, etc)
- Add potted plants to the interior and exterior of the property to create a fresh and vibrant look
- Remove statement pieces like art and decorations that may not suit all tastes – keep things neutral
- Ask a friend to check your house for odours (you may not notice odours in your own house) and be sure to eliminate them before any viewings