OPEN HOME CANCELLED! A Rare Find! Modern, Young Duplex House (2 Toilets) + as brand new conditions + Convenient Location
Modern, young double brick house with conditions as good as brand new and open leafy view in low density residential area. This dual-level two bedroom duplex with higher privacy and better safety (total exclusive area: 152.8 m2) is just minutes’ walk from train stations, shops and restaurants. This rare find duplex is also within Eastwood Public School Catchment.
Key features of this quality near new corner position duplex include:
– Two exceptionally spacious sunny bedrooms with open leafy views
– One bathroom with bathtub + two (2) separate toilets
– Huge wall size built in mirrored wardrobes in both bedrooms
– High quality fittings & fixtures inside with timber flooring throughout, easy to maintain
– Modern stylish bathroom with gas hot water system and toilet on the upper floor
– Large balcony on upper floor with lots of sunlight
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning (with heating)
– Open plan kitchen using gas cooking & European appliances
– Internal laundry room and second toilet downstairs
– Storage area
– Landscaped private front yard with fences, ideal for kids and entertaining (BBQ, birthday parties)
– Two plus (2+) on-street resident parking spaces right at entrance of the duplex (on Fourth Avenue)
– Best suits small family with new born baby or small kid, newly arrived family or expats, or professional couple,
– Approximately 6 minutes’ walk to train station (550m), short stroll to Eastwood shopping centre, popular restaurants, Ryde Hospital (with 24 hour emergency) and other amenities (police station, fire station, parks etc).
– Within Denistone East Public School Catchment, only about 10 minutes walking distance to Eastwood Public Primary school.
– A rarely found gem, do not miss this opportunity, inspection by appointment is welcome.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Eastwood
- Postal Code: 2122
- Price Price on call
- Property Type DuplexSemi-detached
- Property status Leased
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1