Under Contract, Inspection Cancelled.
This modern penthouse-like apartment captures the essence of living while also showcasing a superb contemporary architecture and designer style.
Unlike other blocks that have multiple apartments in a level, this apartment is very RARE with its own level adding extra privacy.
Situated in the heart of Canterbury, this apartment is only a short 4min (350metres) walk to Canterbury station and local supermarkets such as Woolworths making it very convenient.
There is also adequate sunlight coming in from the balcony as it is North facing with breath-taking views of the park from the master room.
Beautifully presented throughout, this is the perfect urban sanctuary for those who want to be close to CBD only 20 minutes away by train all of the lifes conveniences yet feel as if theyre a million miles away!
Strata: $617/quarter (approx)
Water fee: $175/quarter (approx)
Council fee: $258/quarter (approx)
– Own private level
– North facing balcony
– Large living and dining with air conditioning and spilling onto a entertainers balcony
– 2 generous oversized bedrooms, timber flooring, build in wardrobes and en-suite
– Modern stylish kitchen with stone bench top, gas cook top
– Secure complex with lift access
– 4 min walk to Canterbury train station,
– Park, Woolworths, Medical centre, ALDI, RSL Club and McDonalds nearby
– Minutes drive only to Canterbury Hospital
P.S. For Saturday Inspections please meet outside the door of 231-235 Canterbury Rd for pickup.
If you drive, there are free street parking at Clunes Ln, Charles St and Berna St.
Please don’t hesitate to call Sam Lee on 0414 372 763 for more information.
- State NSW
- Suburb: CANTERBURY
- Postal Code: 2193
- Price $750,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 12 m2