Sold By Sandy Shi Element Realty
This is a must inspect property if you are looking for a family home with Space, affordability, Location and Top School Catchment!
Conveniently positioned on the high side, bordering Carlingford, with only minutes walk to two future light rail train stations. This dual level home enjoys high ceilings with natural sunlit interior, and a low maintenance backyard great for entertaining guests.
– Carlingford West School Catchment
– A short stroll to both Telopea and Carlingford Train Station (Part of a major NSW government light rail network upgrade starting in 2019)
– 2 living areas with quality tiling and great for entertainment
– 4 sunlit bedrooms, 3 of them offering walk-in-wardrobes
– Master bedroom with en-suite
– Separated spacious dining area
– 2 bathroom upstairs plus a convenient third toilet on the ground floor
– Internal laundry
– High ceilings and large windows on both floors
– Ducted air conditioning
– Lock up garage with extra open space
– Low maintenance courtyard
– Minutes drive to Carlingford Court, Carlingford Village and Eastwood.
Please contact Sandy on 0468 928 888 or William on 0419 988 168 now for more details.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Telopea
- Postal Code: 2117
- Price $1,130,000
- Property Type DuplexSemi-detached
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Land area 346.5 m2
- Garages 1