Sold By Alex Cheng From Element Realty Rydalmere
Occupying on a quiet & convenient street, this spacious Torrens Title Duplex offers sunlit living with a short stroll to public transport, Western Sydney University, local schools and parks.
With close proximity to Carlingford, Eastwood, and Parramatta, convenience will just be the start! Be Quick!
– Ground floor good size bedroom/secondary lounge perfect for elder people or entertaining guests
– First floor 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, main with walk-in robes
– 2 good size bathrooms, one on the ground floor, the other on the first floor
– Oversized kitchen with large window, gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Spacious formal living & dining area with timber flooring through out
– Large low maintenance front yard perfect for outdoor dining
– Single lock-up garage plus private driveway parking
– Internal laundry with access to the courtyard
– Split air conditioner, clothes line, blinds and fly screen
Council Rates: $290 PQ (Approx)
Water Rates: $172 PQ (Approx)
Location features include:
– 2.8km to Westfield Parramatta
– 250m to buses services (Bus 545, 546 & 552)
– Nearby school bus to Carlingford West Public School & James Ruse Agricultural High School
– 1.6km to Dundas station (Parramatta light rail stage 1)
– 350m to PM Jeffrey Reserve
– 800m to Oatlands Public School (Primary School)
For more information or to inspect the property, please contact Alex Cheng on 0425 666 655.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- State NSW
- Suburb: North Parramatta
- Postal Code: 2151
- Price $790,000
- Property Type DuplexSemi-detached
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 182 m2
- Garages 1