Sold By Sandy Shi 0468 928 888 & William Cheng 0435 475 842
Positioned high off the street, this expansive dual level bungalow home provides a sumptuous backdrop for a luxurious family lifestyle with all amenities at your doorstep. With classic freestanding design surrounded by generous manicured lawns the home is set on a huge block providing extensive grounds and possible scope to add potential. Conveniently located minutes from Hunters Hill Shopping Village, St Josephs College, Huntley’s Point Ferry and CBD buses. Perfectly positioned opposite the leafy expanse of Heydon Park Reserve the home also enjoys the quiet and peaceful surrounds of nature.
Upon entrance you will find two large bedrooms on the left, totally separated to the large, light filled living area with picture windows and high ceilings on the right. The spacious granite bench kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinetry space, and is seamlessly joined by a spacious and sun filled formal dinning area.
An attractive timber spiral staircase leads to the upper floor housing a second spacious bathroom and three of the luxury bedrooms all comes with built in robe and cathedral style ceilings. This substantial residence offers spaciousness, style and ultimate family lifestyle convenience set in a tranquil premier enclave.
– 2 storey, freestanding family home on 575 sqm land
– Double brick structure downstairs
– 5 good size bedrooms, 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ample, classic timber kitchen offers a warm family living with granite bench top
– Updated bathroom down stairs + 2nd large family bathroom upstairs
– Original hardwood floors, ducted air-conditioning and high ceilings
– Large open entertaining area + tranquil back-front yard
– Oversize brick double brick lock up garage plus additional private driveway parking
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
*Agent Declares Interest
- State NSW
- Suburb: Gladesville
- Postal Code: 2111
- Price $1,500,000
- Property Type House
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 575 m2
- Garages 1