Sold By Sandy SHI & Alex CHENG
Peacefully and conveniently positioned in the centre of Rydalmere, within a short stroll to all public transport options including City ferries, City buses, and future Parramatta light rail network. (Based on the 2nd stage proposal, there will be a direct light rail stop on south st, connecting Parramatta and the Olympic Park)
This 3 years young small complex apartment with total 211sqm on title is a fantastic investment and self occupying opportunity for riverside proximity life style so close yet just far enough away from the hassle of Parramatta CBD. In addition, you can walk to ALDI supermarket, park, local schools, University of Western Sydney, as well as short drives to Macquarie Park, Top Ryde, Eastwood and Epping.
– Total 211 sqm on title, small complex with 14 units in total, built in 2018
– 2 spacious North-facing bedrooms with built-in-wardrobe, main with en-suite
– Open plan kitchen with stone bench top & gas cook top
– Generous living & dining area overlooking the courtyard
– 2 great size modern bathrooms
– Secure car space and storage cage with direct lift access
– Direct street access from the spacious entertainment or garden courtyard
– LED down lighting through the whole unit
– Internal laundry
– Strata $794.02 p/q, Council $301.5 p/q, Water $144.11 p/q
Please call Sandy Shi on 0468 928 888 and Alex Cheng on 0425 666 655 for more details.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Rydalmere
- Postal Code: 2116
- Price $650,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2