Double Storey Home Showcasing Classic Warmth
Quietly positioned on the high side with levelled entrance, this solidly built classic duplex home enjoys open plan and sunlit interiors, spacious livings and bedrooms, walking distance to local amenities, public transport including the future light rail station and close proximity to Eastwood, Carlingford and Parramatta.
This has been a well maintained owner occupied home for the better part of the last decade, and has certainly aged well.
* Sunlit, spacious and open plan lounge, living and dining areas with quality tiles throughout
* 4 generous size bedrooms with large windows, built-in wardrobes, massive master suite with double built-in wardrobes, en-suite & balcony
* Classic gas kitchen with granite benchtops, large fridge space, ducted rangehood and large window overlooking the family vegie-garden
* 2 fully tiled and generous sized bathrooms with windows, main comes with seperate bathtub and shower
* Ducted air conditioning, security alarm and intercom
* Remote control lock up garage with internal access, sizeable laundry and 3rd toilet
* Well loved and matured family vegetable garden ready to harvest
* Short drive to business and shopping hubs in Parramatta, Eastwood, Ryde and Macquarie Park, as well as short drive to good schooling in Carlingford and Epping
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Dundas Valley
- Postal Code: 2117
- Price $1,400,000
- Property Type DuplexSemi-detached
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 193 m2
- Land area 329.7 m2
- Garages 1