Renovated One Storey Home!
You must inspect this fresh renovated property positioned along the Rydalmere/Dundas border, in a secure and convenient complex. Offering a spacious floor plan and a security basement garage, this lovely home is only minutes walk to the Dundas station (Parramatta light rail stage1 planned opening in 2023) and bus stops, while also boasting facilities like indoor swimming pool, tennis court and on-site Dundas child care centre.
– Double brick construction plus corner position! Developed By MERITON!
– Convenient single storey home with levelled courtyard
– Friendly complex with facilities like indoor swimming pool, tennis court & NBN network
– Large family living & dining seamlessly flow onto a low maintenance courtyard
– Fresh renovated kitchen with stone bench top, dishwasher, range hood plus lots of cabinet storage
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with en-suite & access to backyard
– 2 fresh renovated spacious bathrooms
– Oversized North-East facing courtyard with spacious under cover area
– New fresh painting plus new blinds
– 2* split air conditioning
– Internal laundry
– Security basement garage
– Minutes walk to schools, Dundas child care, public transport and future light rail station
Council: $180/pq(approx), Strata: $719/pq(approx) Water: $151/pq(approx)+usage charges
Please contact Alex Cheng on 0425666655 for more information.
*** Due to the current restrictions, masks are compulsory for indoor areas
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information
- State NSW
- Suburb: Rydalmere
- Postal Code: 2116
- Price $880,000
- Property Type Townhouse
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 161 m2
- Garages 1