Sold By Sandy Shi & Alex Cheng
Positioned on the quiet section of Kissing Point Road, tucked away among a boutique complex of only 6 residence, this well presented north facing townhouse is a must inspect home ideal for first home buyers, investors or downsizing couples. You are only minutes away to Parramatta CBD, Eastwood and Macquarie shopping centre. Local schools, bus stops and shops are also within a short stroll.
– North facing, spacious open plan living and dining with solid timber floor throughout
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard storage
– Upstairs showcasing high ceilings, a practical study/home office area, a large linen closet and solid timber flooring
– Two generous bedrooms enjoying large windows, and built-in wardrobes
– Two fully tiled bathrooms, One with separate shower and bathtub
– Private and low maintenance backyard
– Oversized remote lock-up garage plus a large storage area
– Small friendly complex of only 6 residence
– 2*split air conditioning plus family size internal laundry
– Minutes walk to buses services: 521 to Parramatta & Eastwood; 523 to Parramatta & West Ryde, 513 to Carlingford & Meadowbank, 545 to Parramatta, Macquarie Centre & Chatswood
For more information or to inspect the property, please contact Sandy Shi 0468 928 888 and Alex Cheng on 0425 666 655.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Dundas
- Postal Code: 2117
- Price $750,000
- Property Type Townhouse
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 160 m2
- Garages 1