Sold By Sandy Shi & Lucy Cho “Maison Bridge Property”
Conveniently positioned on a quiet street, in a boutique complex of only 7 residences. The double storey spacious interiors, the warm and welcoming atmosphere will make you feel right at home.
Your family will also love the modern kitchen, high ceilings, the 2 walk in robes for each bedroom, low-maintenance outdoor entertainment pergola and courtyard.
* Concord High School Catchment
* Minutes to Newington, Olympic Park shops and restaurants, easy access to Parramatta Road, M4 and Silverwater Rd
* Boutique complex of only 7 residence
* Spacious dual-level design and high ceilings
* Two generous bedrooms all with large windows, walk-in robes, oversized master bedroom with en-suite
* Separate living and dining, direct access to private front and back courtyards
* Modern gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances and spacious pantry
* Two well appointed bathrooms with windows, separate bathtub and shower
* Ducted air conditioning, ground floor 3rd toilet and powder room
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Silverwater
- Postal Code: 2128
- Price $800,000
- Property Type Townhouse
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2