Classic Family Cottage With Duplex Development Potential (STCA)
Offered for the first time on the market is this classic 3 bedroom family cottage set on a 651 sqm block. The north east to the rear family home is well presented and peacefully positioned near the border of Carlingford and Oatlands in a tranquil cul-de-sac only minutes walk to the light rail station (expected to complete in 2023) and local amenities.
* 651 sqm land, duplex development potential subject to council or CDC approval
* In the dual occupancy permitted zone under the Parramatta Council
* A pre existing example (next door neighbour no.9) with the exact land size and similar frontage was developed and subdivided into 2 torrens title duplex home in 2014
* Existing Sydney Water storm water easement available passing though the left hand corner of the backyard
* 3 generous size bedrooms with floor board and large windows
* Large and oversized family living and separate dining
* Neat and fully functional kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Classic tiled bathroom with good size in bath shower/tub
* Well maintained and manicured front & back garden
* Minutes drive to sought after schools in Carlingford, Eastwood, Parramatta CBD and Macquarie Shoppings.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Telopea
- Postal Code: 2117
- Price $1,500,000
- Property Type House
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 651 m2
- Garages 1