Torrens Title Duplex, Great Proportions, Quiet and Convenient Locale
Quietly positioned on the high side, this double storey brick veneer family home enjoys a open plan and sunlit interiors, spacious livings and bedrooms, walking distance to local public transport, local school and close proximity to Eastwood, Carlingford and Parramatta.
This has been a well maintained owner occupied home since it was built in 2013 and has certainly aged well.
* Spacious and open plan living and dining with tiles throughout
* Quality timber flooring throughout upstairs
* 4 generous size bedrooms with large windows, built-in wardrobes, massive master suite with built-in wardrobes, en-suite & balcony
* Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops, large fridge space, ducted rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
* 2 renovated, fully tiled and generous sized bathrooms, main comes with seperate bathtub and shower
* Ducted air conditioning, security alarm and intercom
* Remote control lock up garage with internal access, sizeable laundry and 3rd toilet
* Fully covered all season entertainment sun room connecting to a well loved and matured family vegie garden and lawn space
* Short drive to business and shopping hubs in Parramatta, Eastwood, Ryde and Macquarie Park, as well as short drive to good schooling in Carlingford and Epping
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
- State NSW
- Suburb: Dundas Valley
- Postal Code: 2117
- Price $1,450,000
- Property Type DuplexSemi-detached
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1